DReverb Lite (Lite version of DReverb) — free VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for creating high quality algorithmic reverbs. A feature of this plugin, like other reverbs from Stone Voices, is a wide range of reverb times (up to 100 seconds), as well as low CPU consumption. The difference from the full version is a reduced number of controls, respectively, a slightly smaller set of features. However, in most cases of using the plugin, this is enough.
- High quality reverb algorithm.
- Low CPU usage.
- 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
- Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
- 20 factory presets.
- Scalable interface based on vector graphics.
- Functions for working with presets and banks.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- macOS 10.11 and newer.
- DAW with support for VST plugins.
This is a digital download product only, not a physical version.
DReverb Lite 1.0.
VST2/VST3 for 64-bit Windows (4.62 MB).
VST2/VST3 for 32-bit Windows (4.3 MB).
VST2/VST3/AU for macOS (2.26 MB).