DReverb — free plugin for creating high quality algorithmic reverbs. A feature of this plugin, like other reverbs from Stone Voices, is a wide range of reverb times (up to 100 seconds), as well as low CPU consumption. The design of the plug-in is made using vector graphics, which allows you to get high quality images on monitors with different resolutions.
- High quality reverb algorithm.
- Low CPU usage.
- 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
- Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
- Meters and controls of input/output levels.
- 32 factory presets.
- Resizable GUI.
- Functions for working with presets and banks.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- macOS 10.11 and newer.
- DAW with support for VST plugins.
This is a digital download product only, not a physical version.
VST2/VST3 for 64-bit Windows (4.65 MB).
VST2/VST3 for 32-bit Windows (4.33 MB).
VST2/VST3/AU for macOS (2.02 MB).